Skip to main content

We want you to always be able to keep in touch with the council. Don’t forget you can always ask your carer, your social worker or the Children in Care Council or Care Leavers Forum if you’ve got any more questions.

You can contact your social worker on their mobile phone. If your social worker is not available and you need to speak to them urgently, you can call their office and ask for the duty worker or the team manager.

Alternatively, you can leave a message for your social worker to call you back. You can email them if it is less urgent. You can also contact your social worker through the app Mind of My Own.